Tuesday, July 5, 2016

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...Well, Books To Set Your Business on Fire!

Hello network marketers! I had to use the Sound of Music in my title being a singer and all, but I thought I would share with you some of my go to books for network marketing that have really made me excited about our profession. 
You are your own boss and CEO of your business. "What?", you many be saying, "little old me?". Yes YOU! Wow! Business owner and CEO. Yup. Now it is time to think like one. 90% of your business is between your ears. To keep your mindset focused on your goals and dreams, learning is essential. The books I listed below are written, in my opinion, by visionaries. They provide nuggets of information that will make your business explode.
Drum roll please, here are my top picks for books to get your business on fire!
10. The Happiness Advantage, by Shawn Achor
9. The Four Year Career, by Richard Bliss Brooke
8. Rock Your Network Marketing Business, by Sarah Robbins
7. See You At the Top, by Zig Ziglar
6. Go For No!, by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz
5. How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
4. The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire, Deepak Chopra
3. Failing Forward, John C. Maxwell
2. Raising A Giant, Robert Crisp
1. Top Earner MLM Recruiting Secrets, Ray and Jessica Higdon
So there you have it! I hope you enjoy these books and feel inspired to become all you can be. 
Go get 'em network marketers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment